Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Forget lessons, let's celebrate!

Oh hello June 5, 2011.

Congratulations to us!  It's our one year anniversary today.  After all the fights, all the kitchen disasters, all the putting up with each other's foibles, we're still married.  There has never been a doubt in my mind that he is the one who I'm supposed to spend the rest of my life with.  He was never the type of guy I thought I would marry, and I'm very grateful for that.  He's taught me more about love, my faith, and life than anyone ever can.  I am incredibly blessed to have Lyndon as my understanding, geeky, hilarious, and so much more husband.

I could write more sappy things, but I'd rather admire my singular rose, spend time with my husband, and eat the remains of a year old, giant cupcake.

No comments:

Post a Comment